Reporting “How do you know your training is working if you can’t measure it?”
Our reporting package — built with proprietary technology — gives you detailed analysis of every question, question pool, and multiple-choice answer. It’s what puts the power in our online testing software. You can see how many minutes and seconds a student spent on a training video. It is designed to help you find knowledge gaps in your training program that you never knew existed!
The reporting engine:
- Delivers real-time reports to a global user base 24 hours a day;
- Analyzes fine data points such as each multiple-choice answer;
- Can filter data to isolate performance by sales region or department;
- Displays the amount of time spent on each training video;
- Supports psychometric reporting (p-score, item analysis, and item discrimination index). Essential exam software reports.
In addition, you’ll find one-click answers to these questions:
- Who answered this question incorrectly?
- Which sales region performed the worst in this question pool (topic)?
- How do my questions rank by difficulty?
Some of the reports you will find are:
- Scores and completion dates for students who completed a specific exam filtered by pass/fail and group;
- Date range. Results for every exam taken for a specific timeframe;
- Search and schedule. Identifies students who haven’t completed a specific exam, so they can be easily scheduled;
- Question ranking. Displays the percentage correct for every question with demographic sorting options. Also show results of each multiple-choice answer and the item discrimination index;
- Question pool statistics. See student performance in each question pool to find problem areas with options to filter by demographic grouping;
- Multi-exam. See which students passed a series of exams;
- Student question grid. View question results by student for a specific exam in a visual grid format;
- Last attempt. Get a complete picture of the current status for all students.
Create a FREE evaluation account today and be up and running in 5 minutes with no obligation!