ExamBuilder offers customized grouping capabilities designed to help you manage your students more effectively. Common ways to group are by:
- Job function;
You can create your own group categories to meet your organization’s needs.
The advantages to grouping are:
- Your students will be better organized within the system;
- You can schedule a group to take a specific exam with 1-click;
- Statistical reports can be generated that compare student performance by group (region, customer or department).
ExamBuilder provides flexibility in student registration. There are 3 ways students can be placed into your instructor account:
- Self-registration. Students can self-register for ExamBuilder with a registration code that links them to your account;
- Web interface. The Instructor portal has a simple web-based form you can use to add students to the system;
- Web-based API. You can automate adding students to your account by using ExamBuilder’s web-based API.
Once logged in, students see a list of exams they are scheduled for. They can also access the Training Library – an area containing videos and PDFs that can accessed at any time. You can target different demographics with training that pertains to them, such as language or business unit.
Create a FREE evaluation account today and be up and running in 5 minutes with no obligation!