- Shopify is an e-commerce platform that provides design templates, shopping carts, and payment gateways;
- Create a Shopify product catalogue of training and exams with descriptions and pricing;
- Your users purchase your content on Shopify and click a link to launch the training in ExamBuilder.
Shopify is one of the largest e-commerce platforms on the Internet. Their platform allows you to create a storefront for your training content including: custom domains, product descriptions, shopping carts, payment gateways, and order reporting.
If you want to sell exams, or sell training content, we’ve got good news. ExamBuilder integrated with Shopify so you can combine their expertise in online storefronts with our powerful e-learning software. The workflow is as follows:
- You set up a custom storefront on the Shopify site with everything you need to sell training content;
- After a successful purchase, some behind the scenes magic transfers data automatically from Shopify to ExamBuilder;
- The funds are deposited directly in your bank account;
- ExamBuilder creates the student account, adds the purchased content to the student’s activity list;
- The student clicks a link on the Shopify “Thank you” screen and has immediately access to the content.
If you are a subject matter expert (SME) with content to sell, this is an ideal solution for you.
Contact us first so we can give you the details on how this integration works.
Create a FREE evaluation account today and be up and running in 5 minutes with no obligation!