Exams “How do you know your training is working if you can’t measure it?”
By default, all questions are delivered to the student in random order and the multiple-choice answers are scrambled to ensure the integrity of the results. However, either or both of these randomization options can be toggled off. You can also deliver a percentage of the total questions you create to further randomize the exam.
Exams can be customized in many ways, among them:
- Time limits
- Addition of inline images
- Randomization of questions and answers
And these exam features can be fully automated:
- Exam retakes. You can automatically reschedule students who fail an exam for a retake
- Scheduling. This feature will automatically schedule everyone in your account to take an exam
- Email Invitations. An email can be sent to your students alerting them that they are scheduled to take an exam
The supported question types are:
- Multiple choice
- True / False
- Fill in the blank
- Multiple select (multiple correct answers)
ExamBuilder supports gap analysis reports. These reports grade the student on each question pool and provide remediation activities if the performance is below a threshold that you set.