ExamsWe deliver over a million exams every year!
By default, all exam questions are delivered to the student in random order and the multiple-choice answers are scrambled to ensure the integrity of the results. You can group questions by pool and deliver a percentage of questions from each pool to further randomize the exam. Inline image, video, audio, and PDF files can be included anywhere in your exam.
There are 3 types of exams you can create:
- Certification. This format is geared toward high-stakes exams;
- Click and learn. This format is geared toward practice exams;
- BARS / observational assessment. This format allows a supervisor to watch an employee perform his/her job and evaluate whether they meet or fail the task. (To launch Dec 2018)
Exams can be customized in many ways, among them:
- Time limits, access codes, and gap analysis reports;
- Addition of inline images, videos and PDFs;
- Randomization of questions and answers.
And these exam features can be fully automated:
- Exam retakes. You can automatically reschedule students who fail an exam for a retake;
- Bulk scheduling to automatically schedule everyone in your account for an exam;
- Email Invitations to alert students an exam is in their list.
The supported question types are:
- Multiple choice;
- True / False;
- Fill in the blank;
- Multiple select;
- Meet/fail (observational exam only).
ExamBuilder also has gap analysis reports. These reports grade the student on each question pool and provide remediation activities if the performance is below a threshold that you set.
Create a FREE evaluation account today and be up and running in 5 minutes with no obligation!