Regulatory compliance is defined by Wikipedia as the goal corporations or public agencies aspire to in their efforts to ensure that personnel are aware of and take steps to comply with relevant laws and regulations.
More and more industries are now subject to increased regulation, among them financial services, accounting, health care and travel. The time to worry about your compliance program is not when the auditors are asking where the guest parking lot is.
Here at ExamBuilder, we realize that regulatory compliance is not the glamorous part of your business. In fact, far from being glamorous, there are real legal consequences for failing to prove that employees have been through regulatory training. So we’ve done everything possible to retrieve auditable data with a few clicks. You can run your regulatory compliance training directly from our cloud based software with the ability to:
- Archive data and access archived data with a single mouse click
- Assign subject matter experts restricted access to the system so they can create exams without poking around employee results
- Provide employees a professional environment to take exams that is compatible with smart phones and mobile devices
- Create gap analysis reports for employees who need remediation in specific regulatory topics
- Run reports that highlight knowledge gaps
ExamBuilder can help you achieve your goal of an audit-ready compliance program.