Channel Partner Training
Channel partner training has taken on an increasingly important role for companies as the long-term trend has been reducing in-house sales teams and offloading sales to the channel network.
This raises several important questions:
- How engaged is your channel?
- How can you measure it?
- Are they focused on selling my products or those of my competitors?
It’s important to remember that channel partners are not employees of your company. They do what’s best for themselves and respond to incentives that may be given to them by one of your competitors. At the same time, you are dependent on them to sell your products and a lack of product knowledge will surely result in lower sales of your product. Identifying the weak links in your channel network is vitally important to the success of your company.
The best way to address these challenges is to set up a certification program that can both measure product knowledge and provide the analytics to compare the performance of the entire channel.
ExamBuilder has long been aware of these challenges and has built a Stats Package into its Enterprise Edition to address these specific issues. You can run your channel partner training directly from our cloud based software with the ability to:
- Group learners by the channel partner they work for
- Upload certificates
- Map certificates to exams; dynamically populate them when the learner meets the criteria and make them immediately available for download
- Filter all Question Stats reports by partner to find the areas of product knowledge weakness that each channel partner has
- Run a Group Analysis report to compare all channel partners with 1 click
ExamBuilder can help you achieve your goal of increased sales and greater channel partner loyalty.
Create a FREE evaluation account today and be up and running in 5 minutes with no obligation!